Moving home is a daunting experience at the best of times.
This practical pocket sized book will give you tips, hints and help to negotiate your way through the home buying maze
Whether you are moving for the first time or have done so many times before, you can dip in and out of this book and find instant answers to common problems and questions:
• Top Tips for Choosing an Estate Agent
• How to choose the best Conveyancing Solicitor for you
• Do you really need a survey?
• What problems you may come up against and what to do about them
• Were HIPS ever replaced?
• How to avoid stress when you move
• Where does all your money really go?
• What are the top websites to visit before you buy
• What legal steps to take before setting up home with a partner
• Conveyancing jargon translated into plain English
• A step by step guide to the Conveyancing process